Arnold Dance Classic
Online purchase forms for dance entries and other items
There are two areas below. The upper area (with the blue background) allows you to
log-on if you have previously registered on this web site.
If you have not previously registered on this web site you must go to the bottom area of the page (with the white background),
read the instructions, then complete and submit the information. This sets up an account in which your entries and purchases will be stored.
You may then return to this page, log-on, and add, delete, and revise entries and purchases.
If you have not previously registered on this web site complete the form below,
but read these instructions first:
(1) Required fields are designated by an asterisk (*).
(2) If you are an independent person or couple enter the name for your mailing address (last name, first name - e.g. Doe, Mr. and Mrs. John) in the studio name slot and check the 'Independent' box.
(3) If you are one of several independent teachers operating from the same studio, want to be invoiced separately from the studio, but want only the studio name listed in the competition program, then enter the studio name followed by your name enclosed in angle brackets (e.g. My Studio <My name>) in the studio name slot but do not check the 'Independent' box.
(4) Enter the country only if you want the country rather than your studio name/location listed to the right of your dance entries in the program (don't enter USA).
(5) The contact person should be the studio manager or the person submitting this registration form.
(6) Your email address and password are used to identify you when and if you
return to this site, so you are required to enter them twice to confirm that
they are correct. You can not change them later.
(7) If you enter credit card information, please do so carefully as you can not change it later.